If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
As a Community Engagement Volunteer at Mamacita Foundation, you will lead our efforts to connect with diverse communities, both locally and internationally, to promote integration, inclusion, and support for immigrants in Aberdeen. Your role involves building relationships with stakeholders, organizing cultural exchange events, and advocating for the rights and needs of our service users.
• Develop and implement community engagement strategies to reach out to immigrant communities.
• Plan and execute cultural events, workshops, and forums to promote understanding and foster connections.
• Collaborate with partner organizations and embassies to advocate for the welfare of immigrants.
• Support beneficiaries with language barriers and cultural adjustment through compassionate assistance.
• Monitor and evaluate community programs' effectiveness, making improvements based on feedback.
Join us as a Community Engagement Volunteer and be an integral part of the Mamacita Foundation's efforts to create a more inclusive and supportive community in Aberdeen. A fantastic opportunity to help and make a real difference. All volunteer support is greatly appreciated.
For more details please contact Vivian Draghici, Chief Officer at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07449826988.
Relevant guidance and excellent support is provided to all volunteers. All volunteer help makes a difference and is greatly appreciated.
Volunteers (aged 12-25) taking part in this opportunity are eligible to claim Saltire Awards hours for their activity.
Find out more
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Community Engagement Volunteers with Mamacita Foundation
Thank you for registering your interest in Community Engagement Volunteers with Mamacita Foundation.
Mamacita Foundation has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO97901.