If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To create social media content, including videos, about neurological conditions, and other related key challenges, including mental and physical health, anxiety, depression, nutrition, sleep etc; and to find other people who can contribute content. This could also include attending local DCF events to capture pictures and stories that can be shared on social media (in line with DCF policies, procedures and necessary consents).
• Creating digital content for our social media
• Speaking to DCF staff/volunteers to capture work being carried out that can be shared
on our social media
• Preparing team members to record videos where they talk to people about key topics,
i.e. anxiety, and then reviewing these once completed.
• This role will be based in the office, using a DCF laptop and phone.
Time Commitment minimum 2 hours per week
• Reliable and dependable
• Sociable and approachable
• Ability to work well in a team and to be flexible in your approach.
• Positive, with good written and verbal communication skills
Dynamic Community Fusion's office, Roxburgh House, Roxburgh Street, Galashiels, Scottish Borders
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Social Media Content Creator with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Social Media Content Creator with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO98337.