If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To use and share your specialist knowledge in health/wellbeing to deliver workshops to support people living with a neurological condition: to help them better manage their conditions and improve their daily lives.
• To lead a specialist workshop on a subject matter based within your area of expertise,
i.e., pain management/ managing anxiety etc.
• To adapt sessions to meet service user’s needs, interests, skills and capabilities.
• To greet and welcome new group members, and to offer refreshments.
• Sociable and approachable
• An ability to show empathy and understanding.
• To be able to take leadership, or to support the running of a group.
• Ability to work well in a team and to be flexible in your approach.
• Positive, with good communication and interpersonal skills
Galashiels Office and/or locations across the Scottish Borders.
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Specialiast Workshop Leader with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Specialiast Workshop Leader with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO98338.