If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To drive across various locations within the Scottish Borders, to collect/drop off vulnerable and isolated service users living with a neurological condition, who would otherwise not be able to attend our activities.
• To ensure those most isolated/vulnerable, can attend our activities and groups, through supporting
our collection service.
• Driving to various pick up locations within the Scottish Borders, using your own vehicle, or our
• Ensuring our service users arrive at activities, and back home safely.
• Help those who are most disadvantaged from missing out.
Time commitment - an average of 2-3 hours per week.
• Sociable and approachable
• Drive carefully and safely
• Able to build positive relationships with service users
and the rest of the team.
• You must have a full driving license, and do not have
any points on your license.
Galashiels Office and/or other locations across the Scottish Borders
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Driver with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Driver with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO98340.