If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To use and share your creativity in a support group capacity: to help individuals living with a neurological condition, to make memories, learn new skills, and manage their emotions, through leading creative activities, such as art, photography, cooking, music, knitting etc.
• To develop, lead or support creative sessions and activities, based around the interests, needs and abilities of our service users.
• To encourage peer-support within the group
• To greet and welcome new group members, and to offer refreshments.
Time commitment - Minimum of 2 hours per month (at fixed session times).
• Sociable and approachable
• Drive carefully and safely
• Able to build positive relationships with service
and the rest of the team.
• You must have a full driving license, and do not
have any points on your license.
Galashiels Office and/or other locations across the Scottish Borders
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Creative Support Group Leader with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Creative Support Group Leader with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO98341.