If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To help plan, co-ordinate and supervise local events/activities
• To plan and organise opportunities to promote the service, and to raise awareness of the activities
we deliver to support people living with a neurological condition.
• To support DCF administrator to oversee event/activity bookings and promotions, also to monitor
attendance and correspondence.
• Sociable and approachable
• Organisational skills
• To be able to take leadership, and to communicate/make new connections/relationships with external organisation/services.
• Ability to work well in a team and to be flexible in your approach.
• Positive, with good communication and interpersonal skills
Galashiels Office and/or other locations across the Scottish Borders
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Event Co-ordinator with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Event Co-ordinator with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at email@example.com quoting reference #VO98339.