If you already have a My Volunteer Account, please sign in below. If not, you can sign up for a free account.
To help support adults living in the Scottish Borders who have a recognised neurological condition.
• Offer telephone support to people with a neurological condition, who are experiencing
isolation and loneliness.
• Meet service users at DCF groups and activities, to offer a familiar face and support as
they come into an unknown environment.
• Taking the time to listen, and provide support, guidance, and encouragement.
• This role will be carried out predominantly virtually over the phone (i.e. carrying out
weekly phone calls), or meeting service users in the office, or at a local group.
Time commitment - minimum of 2 hours per week.
• Reliable and dependable
• Sociable and approachable
• Compassionate and empathetic toward the
needs of the Service Users
• Able to work as part of a small team
Dynamic Community Fusion's office, Roxburgh House, Roxburgh Street, Galashiels, Scottish Borders
Please fill out this form to register your interest in the opportunity Volunteer Befriender with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service
Your message will be sent to the organisation that manages volunteering in the Scottish Borders region:
Thank you for registering your interest in Volunteer Befriender with Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service.
Dynamic Community Fusion Borders Cognitive Advice and Support Service has been sent your details and message, they will respond to you at the email address you provided.
Something has gone wrong, please let us know about this issue at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #VO98342.